Release: MetroWire

adamspruijt

Introducing MetroWire, a little theme I've been working on and using in personal projects for which was once inspired by "metro" styling and to which now I can't think of a better name for. :)

DOWNLOAD

http://modules.processwire.com/modules/metro-wire/'>Modules Directory Listing

SCREENS!!

Login

8291561504_85b0f01937_z.jpg

Page Tree

8290516477_0d4494379d_z.jpg

Templates Page

8291561560_a514349082_z.jpg

Customise the colors!
(for those of you familiar with less. Change the "@adminAccent" colour variable in "templates-admin/styles/less/vars.less" and compile to customise the main colour to whatever you like!) Hopefully at some point I can integrate the compiling and even give users the ability to choose their colour... fun!

8290504307_7a3d34bb33_z.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy this, thanks for taking a look if you do!

I also did a Tweak to the AdminBar to match my theme more closely (hopefully Apeisa doesn't mind), and did some naming changes to solve a conflict I had on a project that used Bootstrap

AdminBar-TWEAK.zip

• Like 14

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

DOWNLOAD

(if need be I can move this all over to GitHub, I'm new to git in general and BitBucket offered free private repos, but it seems all the cool kids are using GitHub)

I searched for you on GITHUB and found the link, as it is no longer available on BitBucket

https://github.com/adamspruijt/metrowire

Can you update your post?

:) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Coming to this theme a bit late (due to a natural aversion to anything remotely Win8 related), but I have to say it is my new favourite.

Just a note for anyone with 'busy' templates (lots of fields), this theme seems to work better than most at displaying fields set to narrow widths.

• Like 1

Thanks for the kind words Dave, I abhor Windows 8, but generally like the aesthetic, though I think somewhere along the line of making this theme I got away from the metro look a bit more than I meant too. So it's more "loosely" inspired than anything! :)

Thanks for the kind words guys, and for giving the theme a try. I've pushed some fixes to some small issues here and there along with some improved styling to the wire tabs, submit buttons and breadcrumbs. All pretty minor but figured I'd mention it. thanks!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Metro not compatitible with 'tags' in Ryans new blog template:

When adding tags or categories the select box doesnt add to the tags as it goes so only alows you to use one tag per post unless you trick it by saving the page and then adding another one and saving again.

Great theme though!!!

Metro not compatitible with 'tags' in Ryans new blog template:

When adding tags or categories the select box doesnt add to the tags as it goes so only alows you to use one tag per post unless you trick it by saving the page and then adding another one and saving again.

Great theme though!!!

Is this when using asmSelect? I will look into and try to fix ASAP.

• 1 year later...