Connected as a guest user instead of admin user in my local environment

Rodd

Hi everybody!

A few days ago, I wanted to recover the site I have in a production environment on a local environment. It's done ... or almost. 

First of all, I use WampServer.

Then, when I recover the site and install it for the first time, everything goes well, I can navigate on the site and develop as I wish. But as soon as I turn off my computer and turn it back on the next day, I can no longer access it. I have an error with the message:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Error has been logged.

I looked at the log file, and I saw that I was still logged in as a guest and not as an admin. How can I fix this? Is there another solution that would allow me to continue to develop my site?

Thanks by advance!

Eydun, thank you for your answer. But I didn't find a log file somewhere else than in the apache folder.

I don't have Tracy, but thanks for this. I'll install it when my issue will be resolved.

I try another way with an apache configuration instead of using MAMP. Let me explain:
I created a virtualhost in the '/etc/apache2' folder. Here is my .conf file

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName dev.mywebsite.com
        ServerAlias www.dev.mywebsite.com
        DocumentRoot "/mnt/d/Websites/mywebsite"
        <Directory "/mnt/d/Websites/mywebsite">
                Options +FollowSymLinks
                AllowOverride all
                Require all granted
                Options Indexes
        </Directory>
        ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.dev.mywebsite.com.log
        CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.dev.mywebsite.com.log combined
</VirtualHost>

I modified the 'hosts' file with this two lines

127.0.0.1       dev.mywebsite.com
::1     		dev.mywebsite.com

Then I reloaded the service apache2.

But I still have a problem. Indeed, when I go to 'dev.mywebsite.com', I have a page with the code of the index.php, and I don't know why. I thought it was because php, but I have the version php 7.4.3.

This is another way in order to resolve my first problem which is to launch my project locally without no longer working when I shut down my computer.

Can you help me? 

Thanks by advance!

Ok, I found the solution. I had to execute this to lines :

sudo apt install libapache2-mod-php
sudo a2enmod php7.4

That seem ridiculous but yeah, I had php 7.4 but I didn't have the PHP module (libapache2-mod-php) for my Apache webserver.

Now I can have my project in a local environment... But I still have an issue ;(

This is about the database. I made an export of my website in production which contains a .sql file. But when I import it in my local database, I don't have the datas displayed on the website.

I use My SQL Workbench in order to manage the datas. When I do a simple query like 

SELECT * FROM website.field_body;

I have a result. So The import was correct. This is I don't know why it cannot display on the website

If anyone can help me on this issue, thnaks by advance again!

Ok I found the solution about this database's issue. I didn't see before but I had an error about one field, so I delete it of the sql file and import again it. It works now. I just have to recreate this field manually.