Webpage with RFQ- function

eri

I'm looking for a shop or e-commerce- suite, for about 200 products. And as the business is mainly B2B, I don't want showing some prices, instead I would like, that possible customers could fill a chart with the different products and send the chart to me qith "Request-for-quote". Do have somebody any idea, if and how suxh a function is possible?! And i much it would roughly costs?

Hello @eri and welcome to the forum.

What you are describing is definitely doable with ProcessWire. In the simplest terms, you create a page for each product. Then you present those products on a main page where the user can select one or more products. Each selected product can be stored in a session or cookie. When the user is finished (Clicks the RFQ button) your page sends an email to you and the user (confirmation) listing all selected products.

Also, there are many design options available to "fancy-up" your interface. It all depends on how much time you want to spend on it.

Hope this helps

• Like 1

Hello Rick

Many thanks for your quick response! Your idea sounds actually like a very easy and interesting solution! May I ask about a bit more support, as I'm a real beginner....

Do you have a probably also an idea about where I can get template?

Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...