Online Educational Videos Portal

JeevanisM

I like the site. Nice job.

Just a few things that caught my attention:

1. The header mouse-over shadow causes it's position to jump vertically, which feels odd.

2. Two languages present at the same time is strange since I can barely read in one language. ?

3. The login/register oscillation makes it awkward to read -- You have to wait for it to re-display before selecting an option.

4. The volunteer page has no header or menu option. It looks out of place with the rest of the site. (Also mixed languages)

5. On the resources page, I would add a description for each of the textbook links so the visitor understands what they are selecting.

Nice artwork on the site.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, rick said:

I like the site. Nice job.

Just a few things that caught my attention:

1. The header mouse-over shadow causes it's position to jump vertically, which feels odd.

2. Two languages present at the same time is strange since I can barely read in one language. ?

3. The login/register oscillation makes it awkward to read -- You have to wait for it to re-display before selecting an option.

4. The volunteer page has no header or menu option. It looks out of place with the rest of the site. (Also mixed languages)

5. On the resources page, I would add a description for each of the textbook links so the visitor understands what they are selecting.

Nice artwork on the site.

Thank you so much for your suggestions. I am making more polish works on the websites, surely work on the notes you mentioned ?