Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By spercy16
      I was hoping to be able to do this entirely in PHP but was having all kind of issues getting it to see my values as numbers instead of strings (got error messages because my PW debugging is currently set to true). I currently have about 10 cards that PW is generating that include thumbnails, descriptions, donation amounts (raised amounts and goal amounts), and donate buttons. What I was trying to do was take the goal amount divide it by the raised amount (using PHP) and simply insert that value into the Progress element's Value attribute. Sounded simple enough but I couldn't get PHP to simply divide those two fields. First I tried dividing the goal value by the raised value and inserting it into the value attribute, like so:
      <? php $raised = $page->get("raisedAmount$count"); $goal = $page->get("goalAmount$count"); $percent = $goalNum / $raisedNum; ?> <progress value="<?php echo $percent; ?>" max="100"></progress> Which gave me this error message:
      Uncaught TypeError: Unsupported operand types: string / string
      Then I tried converting the two strings to integers because apparently PHP couldn't detect they were numbers and do it, like so:
      <?php $raised = $page->get("raisedAmount$count"); $goal = $page->get("goalAmount$count"); $goalNum = (int) $goal; $raisedNum = (int) $raised; if ($raisedNum != 0) : $percent = $goalNum / $raisedNum; else: $percent = 0; endif; ?> <progress value="<?php echo $percent; ?>" max="100"></progress> but all of the progress bars remain at zero percent (not shown), even when I have values in some of the $raised variables.
      Please note, if I add this code:
      <?php echo $percent; ?> below the Progress element, it shows 0 on every single card, so the $percent is never calculated (as per the $percent = $goalNum / $raisedNum;) even though $raisedNum should not equal 0 during that iteration of the loop (the original code includes a loop, which I omitted to keep the code sections above smaller, notice the $count at the end of the $raised and $goal variable declarations). When the loop goes over "raisedAmount1" there is a value in there; however, after typecasting it to an integer ($raisedNum) the value is 0 for someodd reason instead of 40,000, which is what is in the $raisedAmount1 field in Processwire...
      I'm new to relatively new to PHP and Processwire and could really use some help on this one. Thanks in advance for any helpful replies!
    • By Clarity
      Hello everyone!
      I'm new here and I want to set an user avatar to my profile. However, I don't see any option in my personal cabinet that can do it. Could you please tell me if there are there some requirements for user for setting an avatar or I'm missing something?
    • By theoretic
      Hi there! And thanks for Processwire!
      I've got an interesting case concerning access to current user page. It appears that PW somehow limits access to the frontend page of current user.
      I'm speaking about a specific PW configuration. We have two kind of users: 'regular' users with native user template and member users with specific member template and specific members parent page (by the way, it's so cool that PW allows to use custom user templates and custom parent for certain user pages!). So a member with name Joe has a page with member template and url like /members/joe .
      The members template has some access limitations: only member users can see pages with member template. It works like a charm in most situations. For example, user Bill (who has member template and is logged in) can browse a page with url /members/ann which also is a member page with member template.
      And now, meet the glitch! The above-mentioned Bill cannot get to his own page /members/bill ! PW generates 404 page instead.
      I see no reason for this behavior. From my point of view any member should have access to any member page in this situation. What am i doing wrong? Any advice is welcome!
    • By SwimToWin
      I have a nested page structure that fails for users without superuser permissions:
      Works for superusers / non-superusers:
          - foo
          -- bar
          --- page (status: published)
          ---- page (status: published)
      Fails for non-superusers (Works for superusers):
          - foo
          -- bar
          ---- page (status: published)
          --- page (status: unpublished <- apparently the template structure fails when there's one unpublished page)
      Template:
      <?php foreach ($page->children('include=all') as $p): #Fails for non-superusers ?> <?=$p->render()?> <?php endforeach; ?>     a) Works for non-superusers when I grant Page Edit permissions (on the template) to their assigned role/s.
          b) When I remove 'include=all' or 'include=unpublished' then it also works for non-superusers:
      <?php foreach ($page->children() as $p): #Works for non-superusers ?> <?=$p->render()?> <?php endforeach; ?> Error message (non-superusers)
          Internal Server Error
              The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
              Error has been logged.
          /www/site/assets/logs/errors.txt
              /foo/bar/baz/    Error:     Exception: Page '/foo/bar/baz/quz/' is not currently viewable.
          /www/site/assets/logs/exceptions.txt
              /foo/bar/baz/    Page '/foo/bar/baz/quz/' is not currently viewable. (in /wire/modules/PageRender.module line 410)
      Debug (non-superusers)
          Error: Exception: Page '/foo/bar/baz/quz/' is not currently viewable. (in wire/modules/PageRender.module line 410)
          #0 wire/core/Wire.php (397): PageRender->___renderPage(Object(HookEvent))
          #1 wire/core/WireHooks.php (823): Wire->_callMethod('___renderPage', Array)
          #2 wire/core/Wire.php (465): WireHooks->runHooks(Object(PageRender), 'renderPage', Array)
          #3 wire/core/WireHooks.php (924): Wire->__call('renderPage', Array)
          #4 wire/core/Wire.php (465): WireHooks->runHooks(Object(Page), 'render', Array)
          #5 site/templates/template.php (191): Wire->__call('render', Array)

• By VeiJari
      Hello,
      I'm trying to create a page via api and populate values to it. I can populate everything except user pages to a page reference array.
      Code: 
      $dataUsers = $data->project->users; foreach($dataUsers as $dataUser) { $newProject->projectUsers->add(wire()->pages->find('template=user, id=' . $dataUser->id)); } I'm receiving my data via JSON.
      Is there something I'm missing?
      Thanks for help