Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi @markus_blue_tomato

just wanted to let you know that I got rid of the errors 🙂 I used 1600x900 for the blurhash which led to the errors on the one hand and also to a huge filesize on the other hand. Changing the blurhash size to 16x9 solved both issues.

I didn't want to use a small hash at first, because the images are part of a slider and the small hash messed up the design. I also didn't want to code things into css. I ended up setting the width of the hash as style attribute. Seems to work fine and got the document size from 1MB to 25kB 😄  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, bernhard said:

Hi @markus_blue_tomato

just wanted to let you know that I got rid of the errors 🙂 I used 1600x900 for the blurhash which led to the errors on the one hand and also to a huge filesize on the other hand. Changing the blurhash size to 16x9 solved both issues.

I didn't want to use a small hash at first, because the images are part of a slider and the small hash messed up the design. I also didn't want to code things into css. I ended up setting the width of the hash as style attribute. Seems to work fine and got the document size from 1MB to 25kB 😄  

Haha great, and sorry - I completely forgot the issue due some spontaneous new ProcessWire side project for the guest registration in Vienna/Lower Austria:
https://www.heute.at/s/cowirtat-hilft-bei-der-registrierung-im-gasthaus-100106087

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm getting an error when trying to use this module:

Erreur fatale: Uncaught Error: Class 'kornrunner\Blurhash\Blurhash' not found in site/modules/ImageBlurhash/ImageBlurhash.module.php:245

#0 site/modules/ImageBlurhash/ImageBlurhash.module.php(71): ImageBlurhash->createBlurhash('/customers/a/6/...')
#1 wire/core/Wire.php (397): ImageBlurhash->hookSavePageField(Object(HookEvent))
#2 wire/core/WireHooks.php (927): Wire->_callMethod('hookSavePageFie...', Array)
#3 wire/core/Wire.php (465): WireHooks->runHooks(Object(FieldtypeImage), 'savePageField', Array)
#4 wire/core/PagesEditor.php (849): Wire->__call('savePageField', Array)
#5 wire/core/Pages.php (ligne 245 de site/modules/ImageBlurhash/ImageBlurhash.module.php)

Any ideas what's causing it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/21/2020 at 1:01 PM, Beetrootman said:

Hi,

I'm getting an error when trying to use this module:


Erreur fatale: Uncaught Error: Class 'kornrunner\Blurhash\Blurhash' not found in site/modules/ImageBlurhash/ImageBlurhash.module.php:245

#0 site/modules/ImageBlurhash/ImageBlurhash.module.php(71): ImageBlurhash->createBlurhash('/customers/a/6/...')
#1 wire/core/Wire.php (397): ImageBlurhash->hookSavePageField(Object(HookEvent))
#2 wire/core/WireHooks.php (927): Wire->_callMethod('hookSavePageFie...', Array)
#3 wire/core/Wire.php (465): WireHooks->runHooks(Object(FieldtypeImage), 'savePageField', Array)
#4 wire/core/PagesEditor.php (849): Wire->__call('savePageField', Array)
#5 wire/core/Pages.php (ligne 245 de site/modules/ImageBlurhash/ImageBlurhash.module.php)

Any ideas what's causing it?

This module requires https://github.com/kornrunner/php-blurhash.

The best way to install ImageBlurhash is to install it via composer: 

composer require blue-tomato/image-blurhash

This install also all dependencies

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Hey I've made a pull request for ratio issues. 🙂

For composer I've seen your post regarding this, personally I'm not a big fan of the solution. Having this 2 separated ways to install a module makes it so that if you require dependencies, an installation from modules.processwire.com would fail, a zipped upload would fail, and an exported site profile with this module would also fail (And it's a no-brainer to include this module for a basic install).

Personally, I would include the dependency directly (even Ryan does this), at least until there's a better solution for this problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

Personally, I would include the dependency directly (even Ryan does this), at least until there's a better solution for this problem.

Here I was referring here to the Stripe package for Form Builder, but I searched a bit more and he also made another solution with the GoogleClientAPI: https://github.com/ryancramerdesign/GoogleClientAPI/blob/master/GoogleClientConfig.php

@markus_blue_tomato if there was a way like this to install the dependency from the module's config screen, would you accept a pull request for this?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/18/2020 at 5:38 PM, Martin1 said:

Here I was referring here to the Stripe package for Form Builder, but I searched a bit more and he also made another solution with the GoogleClientAPI: https://github.com/ryancramerdesign/GoogleClientAPI/blob/master/GoogleClientConfig.php

@markus_blue_tomato if there was a way like this to install the dependency from the module's config screen, would you accept a pull request for this?

Sure you can :-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By spercy16
      These issues should be fairly easy for any intermediate to advanced ProcessWire developer to answer. I'm new to PHP and relatively new to ProcessWire and just need a bit of help. What I'm trying to do is bring in a couple of cards from my Projects page to display on my home page. I finally got the code right to bring in the cards but right now they're using my original images instead of my resized "variations". So firstly, I would like to know how to reference the variations of my images instead of using the original. Secondly, I need to grab only four of the cards from the Project page and not import in all ten. It should be just two small changes to my code to do these things (I would imagine). Here is the code I currently have for that section:
      <?php // https://processwire.com/api/arrays/ // check if the array of images has items if (count($pages->get("/projects/")->images)) : // get array of images from the field $images = $pages->get("/projects/")->images; $count = 0; // iterate over each one foreach ($images as $image) : $count++; $sectionText = $pages->get("/projects/")->get("paragraph_$count"); $img = $image; $buttonCode = $pages->get("/projects/")->get("url_$count"); ?> <span id="card<?php echo $count?>" class="card"> <img class="cardThumb" src="<?php echo $img->url; ?>" alt="<?php echo $image->description; ?> Thumbnail" /> <div class="cardBody"> <div class="cardText"> <h2><?php echo $img->description; ?></h2> <?php echo $sectionText; ?> </div> <div class="primaryBtn"> <a href="https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id= <?php echo $buttonCode; ?> &source=url"> <button> <i class="fas fa-donate"></i> Donate </button> </a> </div> </div> </span> <?php endforeach; endif; ?> Thanks in advance for any help!
    • By picarica
      so hello there i have fiel field type i have lots of stuff there, and also an image i can easily get image from that field using
                                                        
      $options = array('quality' => 85, 'upscaling' => true, 'cropping' => 'north', 'sharpening' => 'medium'); $word = ".png"; // Test if string contains the word foreach($childgames->subor_hry as $file) { if(strpos($file, $word) !== false){ /* $imger = $file->size(473, 266, $options); */ echo $file; /* echo $file->url; */ } } so i get the fiel i tried invoking size on it like the commented out part and it doesnt work i get error Oh snizzle… Error:     Exception: Method Pagefile::size does not exist or is not callable in this context (in
      what am i doing wrong? can you guys help me by all logic this should work
    • By Max Esnée
      Hi,
      When I upload a large(ish) SVG (≈120ko in this case) into an image field, it tends to get stuck at 100% and block the whole website. If I force refresh the admin page, the svg has not been uploaded. The file is correctly copied into the assets folder though. Other svg tends to be uploaded fine albeit I've noticed that pages containing svg images in the admin are very slow to load generally. Other pages using the same template but with jpeg or png images are much faster to load.
      I get the following error in the JS console:

      I develop locally using MAMP on macOS and I'm using Firefox. I'm using the last ProcessWire version (3.0.165).
      I also tested in Chrome and got the same error.
    • By Marvin
      Hello, my name Marvin, i want to ask something. I'm new at processwire, and still learn it, i try yo showing an image, at a table, the image was show, but i can't resize the image
      please HELP
      Here i attach, my code belor
      <?php $num = 1; foreach($pages->get("/files/")->children as $child) { $current = $child === $page ? " class='current'" : ''; $result = $child->images; // $result->width(900); // $result->height(100); foreach($result as $items){ foreach($pages->get($child->name)->files as $file) { // $file = $child->files; // echo $file->name; echo "<tr><td>".$num++.".</td><td>".$child->title."</td><td>".$child->text_1."</td><td>".$child->text_2."</td><td>".$child->text_3."</td><td><a href='".$file->httpUrl."'>".$file->name."</a></td><td><img src='".$items->url."'></td></tr>"; } } } ?>  
    • By Bike
      Hello everyone!
      I am new to PW and at this moment there are these issues that I cannot clearly understand:
      1) Image Position
      Previously I used TinyMCE and there I could get an image floating left or right by simply selecting it and pressing the text justify buttons from the menu bar. In CKEditor however it just causes the hole paragraphs content to be aligned which results in code like this and of course the image is not floating that way:
      <p class="xyz" style="text-align:right"><img alt="" src="someimage.jpg" width="1000" /></p> Q: Is it possible to add float to images just by clicking the text align buttons? As far as I figured it out the only way to align images is within the image dialouge which I find is pretty inconvenient.
      2) Image Caption / Figure / Figcaption
      When a title is given to an image it is wrapped inside a figure tag and a figcaption tag is applied. That's fine. But I need the image to be wrapped inside another picture tag for styling reasons (I want to add a shadow png with picture::after). I'd like to end up with this:
      <figure><picture><img alt="" src="someimage.jpg" width="1000" /></picture> <figcaption>Caption there</figcaption> </figure> Q: I think I have to modify the plugins code to achieve it, right? If so does anyone knows the file / location?
      Q: If a figure tag is placed how would I change its position say to another paragraph? Drag & drop just relocates the image leaving the figure tag where it was. How to reposition the whole thing?
      Q: How / where would I enter image description the be shown only in say a lightbox but not alongside the image itself? I thought the textarea provided in the image field could do the job but how to access it from the editor? Even possible?
      Well I hope someone understands and I'd be thankful for a clue of any of these questions.
      ✌️ Bike
       
×
×
  • Create New...