Installation failed

stemalo

Tried to install processwire. Everything went fine until this appears:

Fatal Error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function ready() on null in /............/public_html/processwire/wire/core/ProcessWire.php:692

This error message was shown because: Superuser has never logged in. Error has been logged.

Any idea to solve this?

Hi @stemalo and welcome to the forums.

You don't provide any details about your setup so I can only give you a general search, "site:processwire.com/talk super user has never logged in". This returns quite a few results regarding this topic. Maybe you can post your results when you find the one that solves your issue.

Thanks for your quick answers. The installation process went fine, every steps were fullfilled. At the end I've got this message. Will try a new installation, maybe the error will disappear. Let you know.

All good now. Second installation process was successfully. Now I'm ready for testing. I want to create a directory site for local artisans. And after viewing and testing  some other CMS I came to the conclusion that processwire will be the first choice and I think it's highly qualified for this case.  Hope do not regret this.

• Like 2

A piece of cake for people knowing processwire well. Maybe for me hard work. But anyway. Can I ask a question: for building a directory I think ListerPro will be the right plugin for this to make the things easy. Is this right?

2 hours ago, stemalo said:

A piece of cake for people knowing processwire well. Maybe for me hard work.

I believe what was meant was piece of cake for ProcessWire, i.e. ProcessWire can handle it ? (in. reference to your "Hope do not regret this").

Welcome to the forums and ProcessWire ? 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, stemalo said:

Skyscraper profile from GitHub.

4 minutes ago, stemalo said:

All files into site/templates?

No. Profiles don't work like that (some would say unfortunately). Profiles need to be included before you install ProcessWire so that they can be picked up by the installer.