Looking for ad-hoc dev/design assistance

Pete

Hi all,

Work is ramping up for Nifty Solutions so I'm looking for a seasoned PW dev/team I can pass work to on an ad-hoc basis when I'm too busy to take it on myself - fingers crossed this could be as soon as next month with the level of interest our recent marketing efforts have generated.

The three most likely scenarios at the moment for websites are:

• Complete design and build - I'm working on a base site profile that will be the standard way sites start and would really prefer Bootstrap 4 for the design framework as it's what I'm most used to
  • Alteration of an existing theme and new installation from an existing site profile (we have one or two customers in a Group of companies, so re-using the same theme/structure and minor alterations to colours, templates etc on those for example)
  • Ad-hoc template changes to existing websites

Since I imagine it will vary quite a bit from job to job and workload each month could be anywhere from zero to lots, hourly rate is probably sensible for the more piecemeal work as well. For new, complete websites though we are usually working off a fixed price so maybe a rough cost/time estimate of how long it might take to design and build a complete website if I were to point you in the direction of an example?

I'd love to set up something with someone who's strong on the design side of things ideally and happy with both design and dev, definitely happy using hooks and maybe occasionally writing small modules for backend interfaces.

Would love to set something up where I can offload work to more than one developer if possible as I realise the ad-hoc nature may mean relying on one person doesn't line up with everyone's own workload.

I've not had to outsource before for development so this is all quite new to me. Would prefer someone within a few hours +- GMT as well if possible but not necessarily essential - there's some merit to having work happen overnight and magically appear in my inbox the next morning as long as there's not lots of calls going on at really odd hours too often ? 

All work goes through a project management system on our side so it's easy to track tasks, have discussions and log hours etc.

PM me if interested, happy to answer questions via PM and I'll reply early next week.

• Like 3