Human After All design agency in London

humanafterall

We've just launched our new site, rebranded AND become a B Corp. Phew! (only took us 2 years to do all that...)

https://humanafterall.studio/

We're a design agency in London working with tech and purpose organisations. We've used PW on many client projects and on all our own previous websites.

For this one, we built with:

Lots of what I worked on was optimising for speed — which can be a challenge for an agency that wants a lot of big imagery.

(it's also a PWA so you can install it on your desktop in Chrome and add to homescreen on iOS for fullscreen standalone app view)

Anyway it's a culmination of working and developing with PW for a long time, hope you enjoy!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

So far only seen the site on mobile, but at least from that point of view it looks and feels really good. Especially enjoyed the typography. Great job!

Can't wait to get a closer look on desktop ?

(The pause/play button on the home page carousel is a nice touch, by the way.)

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, teppo said:

So far only seen the site on mobile, but at least from that point of view it looks and feels really good. Especially enjoyed the typography. Great job!

Can't wait to get a closer look on desktop ?

(The pause/play button on the home page carousel is a nice touch, by the way.)

Thanks @teppo — it should look good on a decent-sized screen.

However on small laptop (768px - 1214px ish) we need to adjust text sizing as at the moment everything feels too big.

The play/pause button was my stipulation if I was going to allow an autoplay slideshow ? 

• Like 1