Developer wanted // eCommerce // PW PL Padopt

Jeannette

Hello Fellows,

I have a wonderful webshop, using PL and Padopt, a module developed by Julien Vaubourg and highlighted in ProcessWire Newsletter. Here is our shop: cheval-ami.fr
I am looking for a new developer, helping me to keep the shop smooth and up to date.
We would like to improve automated invoicing and worldwide shipping, getting DHL integrated and give people the possibility to create their personal accounts and be the nicest shop in the equine industry. We are still a young company, working all in german, english and french. We are very interested in a long time, kind and friendly relationship without any stress, but reliable reactivity in case of urgency. 
We are based in Hamburg and near Paris and would prefere to work with somebody who is available to catch up around a table, at least sometimes.
Contact: mail@cheval-ami.fr or +33 626 22 1000 or +49 170 20 28 215
Thank you, Have a beautiful day,
Jeannette

• Like 1

Salut Jeannette,

I can help you to keep your shop up-to-date and improve it. I own a license of PadLoper and wrote somes custom payment processing methods and others improvements.

I live in France, near Bayonne - meeting ourselves could be easy. I will send you my phone number / mail address by private message, and if you feel then we can call us tomorrow.

18 hours ago, Jeannette said:

Thank you, Have a beautiful day

You too ! ?? 

• Like 3