Sear function with cache field

antpre

Hello,

I am implementing a simple search function with the help of the cache field. The implementation works but the results I get out of the selector search is not right.

Some page are correctly returned by the search but other pages that I would expect to be included in the research result are note included.

My cache field included a few fields and some of them are pagefields. I looked in the database table for that field and i notice that the pagefields value that are stored in the cache field are the id of the page referenced by these page fields. as a result if in the search function i type the id of the page field reference I get the proper result. But if I type the name of the page field reference I don't get any result.
Is there a way that the cache field aggregates the name of the page fields reference instead of its id.
Thanks in advance

Regards

@Adrian : tks a lot for pointing out this module. I am trying it rigth now.

@Mahu:tks but no. all the pages I am searching share the same template. I guess It has to do with how the pagefields are managed by the cache field. I also added to the cache search field the template that the pagefield are referencing. But it didn't change anything. 

Hoping Teppo's module will solve my problem.

Regards