Processwire 3.0.155?

theoretic

Hi everybody! And thanks for Processwire!

Guess many of us have noted the strange fact that there's a post about new Processwire 3.0.154 - 3.0.155 dev branches full of interesting new features but they still are not available for download. At the moment i'm writing this post the last available dev is 3.0.153 . For sure i don't want to force core develpers to make new branches available, it's just to clarify the situation. Dear devs, when could we expect the last dev branches to be available for download? Thanks in advance!

That dev version number is automatically updated from Github (AFAIK) but not sure how often it is called. It is showing 3.0.155 as of right now. Regardless it will always download the latest dev version.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, theoretic said:

It's a problem with the caption of download button.

Unfortunatelly it is a long standing issue, which dates back to years. There is some sort of automation which should update it (as Ryan explained in the past), but it works rather hackticly (as it turns out).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theoretic said:

@zoeck , thanks! It's a problem with the caption of download button. It says 3.0.153 but in fact it triggers the download of 3.0.155. Only the caption should be changed!

Interesting... My Download Page looks like this

FB7D1737-48A9-4C11-A579-D3E18C7F5D28.jpeg

• Like 1