How to get deactivated / turned off repeater items?

jonatan

Hi! ? 

I tried searching for this, but couldn't find anything on on it...

How can I get the deactivated / turned off repeater items? Why? Because I want to use it as an "archive" function, so that the toggle-off makes them show up under "previous events", and when toggled-on they'll show up under "Current events"

32271829_Skrmbillede2020-04-10kl_06_12_51.thumb.png.a3fcdb3890216e7a5c2088abb731941e.png

All the best, Jonatan.

7fnWMJn.png

Here "content" is my repeater matrix field. See the first dump - it shows the selector used. If you take that selector you get all items (including unpublished). If you do a status>1 you'll get all that are not regularly published (means hidden etc). Doing status>= Page::statusUnpublished would show only unpublished items (not sure if that makes a difference to status>1).

And I'm also sceptical if repeaters are the best option here compared to using regular pages ? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jonatan said:

I had no idea about the d() debug function!

You can use d() from a template file like you are doing in that screenshot, but you might find it cleaner to use bd()  AKA "barDump" in that situation so that the dumps are shown in the Tracy bar. The main time I use d() is in the Console panel like in Bernhard's example.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, adrian said:

You can use d() from a template file like you are doing in that screenshot, but you might find it cleaner to use bd()  AKA "barDump" in that situation so that the dumps are shown in the Tracy bar. The main time I use d() is in the Console panel like in Bernhard's example.

Thanks @adrian?