Goldkinder Psychotherapie, (Goldkids Psychotherapy)

horst

goldkinder-screenshot.thumb.jpg.1b6553e138879af528dbd10b1be542a0.jpg

Goldkinder Psychotherapie

Website of the child and youth psychotherapist Heike Maßen from Mönchengladbach, Germany. A one-pager that gives an insight into her work and her practice rooms, as well as information about many relevant aspects. 

It's a simple responsive one-pager with a nice design from Uta Hugenbruch. The front end is build without any framework.

• Like 9

Nice look and feel.

If you allow just a few remarks:

• On really large screens the main texts are too wide. I would either increase the font-size a bit, or define a max-width to make it more readable.
  • The color contrast is insufficient (way below 1:4.5) for most text. If you care about accessibility, I'd adjust the colors accordingly.
  • There's no h1 anywhere. And also no meta description. For SEO, I would also use a bit more text for <title> than just "Goldkinder".
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, dragan said:

and right now the site seems to be offline... ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

This seems to have to do with problems at the hosting company. Since yesterday I noticed very slow or even timed out connections with a lot domains and also E-Mail connections, hosted on different machines / IPs, but on the same hosting company. ?