Sign in to follow this  
louisstephens

VueMastery free weekend

Just wanted to put it on everyone's radar that VueMastery is having a free weekend starting today at (12 ET). All videos in every course are free to watch until Sunday at midnight.

Cheers!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Greg Lumley
      Hi! In busy learning to know PW better I'm looking at existing code.
      I have Bitpoets Editorial Responsive Blog as example. While looking through the code I've just found this line in the blog-head.php 
      <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?= $config->urls->templates ?>assets/css/main.css?ts=<?= time() ?>" /> I hope it's not a stupid question but I've never seen this before...
      main.css?ts=<?= time() ?> I notice the main template is empty but of course renders on the front end.
      Using a timestamp really has me totally confused. Can someone explain it to me please. 
      Thank you! 
      Greg
    • By Greg Lumley
      Hi! I'm busy building a blog into my first test/learning/free/clients/project 😁

I've had a look at all the blog examples and there seem to be different ways of doing it. (the point of Processwire, I know)

It seems this is generally how it's done:
      Master Blog Page
        - Blog Post Child Page
        - Blog Post Child Page
        - Blog Post Child Page What I'm particularly interested in is the Categories. What would you advise?
      Repeater Field?
      Tags?

I think I've even seen Categories set up as Children of a master Category page too. The pages were hidden containing no 

What would you recommend? 

Thank you! 
      Greg. 

Bare with me, I'm bashing my way through while I learn. 
    • By alex159753
      Hello , I recently started working at a networking firm, i was wondering if there are any CCNA courses online from reputed colleges and uni? which would add some weigh to my resume. 
      Thank you in advance. 
    • By thomasaull
      I recently started to build Vue SPAs with ProcessWire as the backend, connected with a REST API. Thanks to code and the help of @LostKobrakai (How to use FastRoute with ProcessWire) and @clsource (REST-Helper) I got it up and running pretty quickly and now have put all of it in a site profile for others to use. It includes the REST API with routing for different endpoints, JWT Auth and a simple Vue SPA which shows the process of logging in a user (nevertheless, you don't have to use the Vue part, the API will work on it's own).
      Check it out here: https://github.com/thomasaull/RestApiProfile
      I'm pretty sure, it's not the perfect or most sophisticsted solution, but it gets the job done for me…
      Feedback or Improvements are very welcome
      Update: This site profile is a module now: https://github.com/thomasaull/RestApi
    • By louisstephens
      So I have been diving into vue.js lately, and I am really impressed. I thought it could be perfect for an internal dashboard using PageQuerry boss to retrieve the data. However, I do have a few questions that someone might be able to guide me with before I fully commit. 
      1. Is it even possible to bootstrap pw into a vue app?
      2. How would it be possible to handle user registration/logins without actually having to mirror the users on pw in another service? 
      3. I know I could easily use an iframe in a modal to handle page editing (as I have done it inside of pw before), but would this be the best solution?