COVID-19

markus_blue_tomato

My country ( Nigeria ) can't be accurate because there isn't enough testing centres thanks to corruption and bad leadership, those are cases they found, I am pretty confident that it would be much more than that. 

20 hours ago, pwired said:

Check this covid visualizer website out, interesting.
Don't know if data is accurate but they claim that the data is from Worldometer's real-time updates,
utilizing reliable sources from around the world. The website pulls new data every 2 minutes,
refresh to see any changes.

https://covidvisualizer.com

Looks like something I'd expect in a game like Doom or something like that. It looks so super scary to be honest. ?

1 hour ago, Sephiroth said:

My country ( Nigeria ) can't be accurate because there isn't enough testing centres thanks to corruption and bad leadership, those are cases they found, I am pretty confident that it would be much more than that. 

65 cases (right now, 27/03/2020)... I wish that was true!

Left the house today after almost 2 weeks for groceries... it was super weird outside. I saw in total 2 cars on the streets and 8 people in total in the supermarket and on the streets combined. As long as the birds are chirping I try to stay calm.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wbmnfktr said:

I saw in total 2 cars on the streets and 8 people in total in the supermarket and on the streets combined

Try pulling your mask bit lower ?

• Haha 1

Better face value (not as in Phil Collins album) than body count.

Joking and fun aside (which we still shouldn't lose and very often need nowadays):

Never feel ashamed to use a face mask or use anti-viral stuff on daily items.
Just stay safe and minimize the risks. I personally don't wanna miss anyone of you here!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, JeevanisM said:

Hello All,

I guess all of us under lockdown and sitting at home. Atleast mostly, so share us whats going on ?  I am into NetFlix a lot and working from home, time to time.

moderator note: we already have a thread discussing the topic in the thread you started. I have merged your thread here.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2020 at 2:29 PM, JOgden1987 said:

I consider it was a huge stupidity of all governments when they closed everything because the population must have immunity for that virus. I'm also afraid but I understand that I can't avoid it.

There is a cool hack for getting immunity safely. It is called a vaccine.

• Like 2