LazyCron function with unique page name?

asbjorn

I'd like to set up a LazyCron function that fires every hour on each page that has a template named "post". So far I have gotten the function running. But when it has fired once on "Page with Title A", it takes and hour before it is fired again on any other pages. It makes sense, hooking the function with wire()->addHook().

What I want to do, is to get the function to be fired with LazyCron individually for each page. So that "Page with Title A" fires every hour (if it has pageviews), and "Page with Title B" is fired individually and possibly during the same timeline, if it has pageviews.

Is this possible? Or might there be another way to utilize a sort of LazyCron on individual pages?

Moderator note: this is not a module support thread, so I'm moving it to the General Support area of the forum instead. Please keep in mind that the Modules/Plugins area is only intended for module-specific support threads. Thanks!

I solved this with a work around. I checked if a page was modified in the last hour. If it was modified, I did not run the function. If it was not modified in the last hour, I run the function. That way, I could set the LazyCron to fire "every30Seconds".

• Like 1