Database recovery & site migration issue...

hellomoto

This is a long shot I'm sure, but I converted a site backup database from MyISAM files to SQL via RebaseData's PHP API and am getting this response attempting to access the site now:

Fatal error: Exception: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1055 Expression #4 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'boo_pw.pages.parent_id' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by (in /Users/boo/WWW/booa/wire/core/WireDatabasePDO.php line 390) #0 /Users/boo/WWW/booa/wire/core/WireDatabasePDO.php(390): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /Users/boo/WWW/booa/wire/core/PagesLoader.php(600): ProcessWire\WireDatabasePDO->execute(Object(PDOStatement)) #2 /Users/boo/WWW/booa/wire/core/Pages.php(154): ProcessWire\PagesLoader->getById(Array) #3 /Users/boo/WWW/booa/wire/core/ProcessWire.php(335): ProcessWire\Pages->init() #4 /Users/boo/WWW/booa/wire/core/ProcessWire.php(295): ProcessWire\ProcessWire->initVar('pages', Object(ProcessWire\Pages)) #5 /Users/boo/WWW/booa/wire/core/ProcessWire.php(118): ProcessWire\ProcessWire->load(Object(ProcessWire\Config)) #6 /Users/boo/WWW/booa/index.php(52): ProcessWire\ProcessWire->__const in /Users/boo/WWW/booa/index.php on line 64
Error: Exception: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1055 Expression #4 of SELECT list is not in GROUP BY clause and contains nonaggregated column 'boo_pw.pages.parent_id' which is not functionally dependent on columns in GROUP BY clause; this is incompatible with sql_mode=only_full_group_by (in /Users/boo/WWW/booa/wire/core/WireDatabasePDO.php line 390)

#0 /Users/boo/WWW/booa/wire/core/WireDatabasePDO.php(390): PDOStatement->execute()
#1 /Users/boo/WWW/booa/wire/core/PagesLoader.php(600): ProcessWire\WireDatabasePDO->execute(Object(PDOStatement))
#2 /Users/boo/WWW/booa/wire/core/Pages.php(154): ProcessWire\PagesLoader->getById(Array)
#3 /Users/boo/WWW/booa/wire/core/ProcessWire.php(335): ProcessWire\Pages->init()
#4 /Users/boo/WWW/booa/wire/core/ProcessWire.php(295): ProcessWire\ProcessWire->initVar('pages', Object(ProcessWire\Pages))
#5 /Users/boo/WWW/booa/wire/core/ProcessWire.php(118): ProcessWire\ProcessWire->load(Object(ProcessWire\Config))
#6 /Users/boo/WWW/booa/index.php(52): ProcessWire\ProcessWire->__const

This error message was shown because: site is in debug mode. ($config->debug = true; => /site/config.php). Error has been logged.

Can anyone tell me what this means?
greater detail: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/60332198/site-migration-database-recovery-attempt-from-files-on-crashed-computer

Instead of messing with all that I just installed PW fresh and imported the DB (I FOUND A DUMP) and copied in the relevant files. FOUND A DUMP.?

But so now I'm doing that again with another site, and on the Pages page under the Admin I get an alert that just says, "Unknown error, please try again later" and no pages load. The Find/lister and Recent pages don't seem to have a problem, but after some time spent on the page the same alert pops up. 

Also some modules when I try to check for updates notify "ProcessModule: Error reported by web service: That module is not currently tracked by the modules directory" and that same alert will then pop up, modules that [are not in PW DB online] in the Debug Mode Tools under Autoload say "Unable to locate file for this class" (Debugger itself? is included among those, as well as Admin index Pages subpages).