Error after PW upgrade

loukote

After upgrade to PW 3.148 some (not all) pages uneditable: when entering the edit form, an error pops up:

Recoverable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to ProcessWire\Modules::setModuleConfigData() must implement interface ProcessWire\Module, string given, called in /mnt/data/accounts/l/luxoc/data/www/luxoc_pw3.0/wire/core/Wire.php on line 383 and defined (line 3685 of /mnt/data/accounts/l/luxoc/data/www/luxoc_pw3.0/wire/core/Modules.php)

This error message was shown because: you are logged in as a Superuser. Error has been logged.

The website seems running OK. From the type of the error and the place it is found, i gather it is not caused by the templates code. On the other hand, not all templates (can r pages?) are affected.

I tried to upgrade to the dev version 149 but it did not resolve the issue.

I have the previous version and a DB backup so a rollback should be possible. Before doing so, would anyone have a smart idea?

I'd install Tracy so you get a full debug trace so you can see what module is causing the issue with the setModuleConfigData() method. You could probably also just make sure all modules are up to date because I expect you're running an old version of a module where this has already been fixed.

• Like 1