// send mail
	$m = new WireMail();
	$m->to($adminEmail);
	$m->from($fromEmail, $fromName);
	$m->subject($emailSubject);
	$m->bodyHTML($emailBody);
	$m->send();
?>

The email body is a bit complex: standard html/css tables and some php (pw variables).
I put my emailbody (html) in a seperate file emailbody.inc but don't know how to include it?

Edited by ngrmm
solved

You could use PHP output buffering to read your file into a variable. Something like:

ob_start();

include('./emailbody.inc');

$emailBody = ob_get_clean();

• Like 2

An alternative is to use $files->render($filename). See the documentation about where the file is allowed to be.

$emailBody = $files->render('/path/to/emailbody.inc');

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ngrmm
      i'm trying to attach a .ics-file to a mail
      The Page send sends out the email but only download the ics-file. Email has no attachments.
      // event ID $eventID = $input->get('eventID','int'); $event = $pages->get($eventID); // config $testEmail = $event->event_mail_test_adress; $fromEmail = $event->event_mail_from; $fromName = $event->event_mail_from_name; $emailSubject = $event->event_subject; // .ics $filename = $event->name; header('Content-Encoding: UTF-8'); header('Content-type: text/calendar; charset=utf-8'); header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename={$filename}.ics"); // fetch start date $event_start_ts = $event->getUnformatted("date_start"); // build the .ics data $ical_data = 'BEGIN:VCALENDAR'; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'VERSION:2.0'; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'CALSCALE:GREGORIAN'; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'METHOD:PUBLISH'; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'BEGIN:VEVENT'; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'SUMMARY:'.$event->title; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'UID:' . md5(uniqid(mt_rand(), true)) . '@'.$config->httpHost; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'CLASS:PUBLIC'; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'STATUS:CONFIRMED'; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'DTSTART:'.date('Ymd', $event_start_ts).'T'.date("His", $event_start_ts); $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'DTSTAMP:'.date('Ymd').'T'.date('His'); $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'LOCATION:'.$event->venue; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'URL:'.$event->httpUrl; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'END:VEVENT'; $ical_data .= "\r\n"; $ical_data .= 'END:VCALENDAR'; // HTML BODY ob_start(); include('./_inc/emailbody.inc'); $emailBody = ob_get_clean(); // send email $m = new WireMail(); $m->to($testEmail); $m->from($fromEmail, $fromName); $m->subject($emailSubject); $m->bodyHTML($emailBody); $m->attachment($ical_data); $m->send();  
    • By Mithlesh
      Hi there,
      My form is not getting submitted, it is showing:
      Unable to verify successful email delivery of this form submission.
      Attaching for your reference as well: 

In the Backend, it is showing Connection timed out with smtp.gmail.com
      Pl guide me how to resolve that
    • By abdulqayyum
      hello processwire community,
      i am using LoginRegister module for front-end user registration. i am facing an issue verification email not receiving while WireMailSmtp is working perfectly and user receives message
      "Thank you, a confirmation code has been emailed to you. When you receive the email, click the link it contains, or paste the confirmation code below."
      received this message in front-end but does not receive any email relevant it.
      please help me in this case how i can solve it.
      Please check screen shots for SMTP test and message which receives user.
      Thanks AbdulQayyum,

First screenshot SMTP test message, second when user receives message after clicking register button.
    • By Noel Boss
      To create a new gitlab issue, I'd like to send an Email to the following email address using FormBuilder: 
      incoming+account/repository@incoming.gitlab.com
      unfortunately, the / in the email gets striped by the sanitizer:
      wire('sanitizer')->email(incoming+account/repository@incoming.gitlab.com'); // output: incoming+accountrepository@incoming.gitlab.com Is there any way to configure the sanitizer? Any other Ideas how to send the mail to this address?

Ps.: I can not define the email format as it is defined by gitlab. The format is also kind of "common" and known as email-alias in the form of emailaccount+alias@domain.com – gmail uses it to label mails…
      https://help.wodify.com/hc/en-us/articles/234441508-How-Do-I-Create-an-Email-Alias-
    • By rareyush
      I am using new processwire and I am receiving this error in my _func.php

Parse Error: syntax error, unexpected 'return' (T_RETURN) Parse Error: syntax error, unexpected '$out' processwire anyone knows anything ??