Unable to login on second machine with exact same setup

derelektrischemoench

Hi guys,

I'm facing a somewhat strange issue here which I can't quite wrap my head around. 

I have a PW site in development which runs on three machines simultaneously, one staging server which is accessible as a preview instance for my customer, my PC and my laptop. 

I have three completely identical settings on each of the three machines (same apache version, same php version, same codebase, same database); however on my PC I am unable to log into the backend. I get no error message or anything, when I try to login; i just get redirected to the login  page. I have already enabled database driven sessions (I enabled them on my laptop, then I dumped the database and copied it to my pc); I have cleared the cache directory; I cleared the sessions in the database; I cleared my browser caches, I tried different browsers, all to no avail; I am unable to login when using my pc, the instances all have the same .htaccess.

Is there something I'm missing here or does anyone have a clue as to what my issue here might be? I'm using processwire 3.0.123

Thanks for any input, greetings

derelektrischemoench