Form builder for populating and updating user fields

francis

I hope this is the right place for this question having read a lot but not found the answer in any other threads or the docs.

I have only been working eith PW for a few weeks and am really impressed with what is doable so easily and flexibly. That having been said I am still getting to grips with how things are done the PW way. I specifically need multiple front end forms that will enable front end only users to populate and also update certain (profile) fields in the user template. Is this doable more or less out of the box with the Form Builder plugin? Creating new users seems easily done but updating existing profile fields too?

I have the Login-Register-Pro Module but this doesn't provide the flexibility needed for this as it is based around a single page.

@francis I've found one forum thread that answers exactly your question, and comes with fully working code examples from Ryan and others. But that's in the pro FB board, so I probably shouldn't be copying stuff from there...

Disclaimer: I haven't done exactly that (yet) with FB myself, so I can't really add much in terms of tips/gotchas...