Sport Portal

drilonb

The site looks great, nice work! It looks like your templates are effectively pulling in content from lots of pages and it's all nicely presented. I bet this was a fun site to develop!

You've posted several sites and I've been working on the same client site the entire time. :) You must be very fast at development (or I'm very slow!). So I want to compliment you on the speed with which you are able to develop these. I am very happy to see people posting all these great sites in here. 

OT: Ryan, I think, that the reason you're working for one client is: 1., you've done bazillion [yes, exactly one bazillion] sites for them and 2., each of these pages have like 3.4 gazillion [that's like, more] pages.

On Topic: I like the content structure & ordering of the content here, also typography is quite nice, but I really dislike the color combination. And what really kills me is the gray border colors.

If I had to change something, I would:

•  
  • Orange – tone it down [a little]

• Blue – it's too dull in combination with that orange. More saturation and lightness

• Borders – instead of gray, select appropriate color–light orange for when background is orange, blue for blue. you can use the same hsl, except 'l' is +10 or +15

@adamkiss  i know for colors and this is just site content  workflow when i finish it i will put in real domain name sportkosova.com

we have to many requests from owner for color but in the end they will chose final color to put in site, and i am waiting for final,

Thanks for post,