Page Clone strange behaviour

Xonox

After some years with a website working perfectly, Page Clone started to display some strange behaviour:

1. When cloning some pages, it takes forever. The waiting icon is displayed but the page never appears. Only after I refresh the tree page, the new page appears:

image.png.0ff155000b23cfbd6ef9cf4aaa9a3766.png

2. The other thing is that some pages can't be copied. The pages have the same templates but the users are able to copy some and other don't. It gives this error:

image.png.4b34a692e1c567b08b89defafbb4853a.png

(the URL is .../page/clone/?id=76376&login=1)

Does someone have a clue why this is happening. I can't find any real difference between the pages that I'm trying to copy.

One more thing: If the user is a super user, he's able to copy every page without problems.

I think both errors might be related. Thanks!

Hi, @Zeka

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the page cloning wasn't going through that page. It just cloned the existing page and displayed it in the tree. Apparently, there's some problem about the permissions.

SOLUTION:
Instead of giving Clone Permissions to just the templates you want to allow to clone, you should authorize page-clone for all editable templates and revoke all the templates except the ones you want to allow.

This allowed the users to go through the clone page and select which options they want.