E Signature Capture

siteaddict

I guess you are referring to this. As far as I can tell from the Wikipedia article, there are different implementations of this and you probably need to be more specific about the one you need to use. Anyway I never heard of a ready-made ProcessWire module for this or a tutorial how to implement it. If there is some library that can be used out of the box, it is probably not so hard to do.

I can imagine that Ryan could implement it for his FormBuilder as a paid add-on. I think it make sense to advise this route, because I've found JotForm have already done this and are offering widgets for their form builder. But that requires you to have some budget.

• Like 3

Ive been using signaturepad.js for this, its a js library that allows you to put an input field where users can sign (works really well on mobile), it outputs a png/jpg file that then you can upload to any image field you want (what i do for this on the front end is to upload the signature to a temp folder via ajax and then retreive the url and put it in a text field and then input that url to a $p->image->add($url); on server side, this works for a frontend implementation, i dont know if you require to do this using a processwire form

• Like 5