how to Forgotton Password with email instead of username (loginRegister Module)

abdulqayyum

Hy everyone,
i am using loginRegister module for front-end user login.
In this module user can login with Email/username, i am showing with Email. done
but not showing Email in Forgotton Password section. there still showing with username.

image.png.3df6f04efbea0458e963ead653f84d88.png
i want to show Forgotton Password with Email instead username. and should reset with email.

please help me in this section, how i can set it with Email.

Thanks AbdulQayyum.

You probably can.

But first of all you should create a backup of your site. A working and tested backup!

Then you should find out which version of ProcessWire you are running right now and make sure that all of your modules will work with a newer ProcessWire version. You might have to update your modules as well and maybe even have to take a closer look at your PHP version.

You seem to be pretty new to ProcessWire so my advice is:

Get a full backup of that site. Install it in a local environment. Try updating ProcessWire, the modules and whatever is needed.

I wouldn't recommend to update right way as your installed ProcessWire seems pretty old - maybe even kind of outdated.

Can you tell us which version of ProcessWire you are using and what PHP version your hosting has?
Is there anything special with that site? Multilanguage? Custom modules? Custom 3rd-party scripts? Something like that?