my Google Analytics reports '0' visitors?!

OrganizedFellow

I have the tracking code properly pasted in the page. It's been active for about a week.

It's a simple landing page for my freelance work. I have a ways to go.

Can you lovely PW Friends visit my little site? It's a single html page with a little css and no js => http://915website.com/

I'm not asking for critiques or nothing, just a simple visit so I could troubleshoot.

AND ANOTHER THING!?
Are meta keywords and description still important for SERP?!?!

2019-11-05_12-06.thumb.png.f1e7879f707dbe3b4ea0ff2819653415.png

After disabling Ghostery, Adblock or Privacy Shields (in Brave) Google Analytics loads, sets cookies. At least in Chrome-based browsers and their default settings. In Firefox it gets blocked - even without any additional extensions. 

To get more numbers you could use Cloudflare CDN (free plan) with built-in statistics and the module PageHitCounter.

Meta-Keywords aren't that necessary anymore. At least not in Google (they say so and we believe them ? ) but there are some meta search engines out there that used them in the past. TL;DR: forget them.

Meta-Description: oh yes... you want to use it and want to optimize it. There are some really good explanations, guides and such over at Backlinko. 

Btw. I really like the "letter art" in the source code.

Update:

In addition to that you could also try Clicky Analytics or even a self-hosted Matomo instance. 3 to 4 sources of stats. ? 

ASCII art needs to make a come-back. I like your work!

Keywords aren't used as much now as they once were thanks to their abuse. The description is still used and should reflect the current page content. That being said, keywords may play a part if they are content relevant as well. Blindly stuffing keywords on every page may result in page demerits.

N   N  III   CCC   EEEEE     JJJJJ  OOO  BBBB
NN  N   I   C   C  E           J   O   O B   B
N N N   I   C      E           J   O   O B   B
N N N   I   C      EEEEE       J   O   O BBBB
N N N   I   C      E           J   O   O B   B
N  NN   I   C   C  E         J J   O   O B   B
M   N  III   CCC   EEEEE      J     OOO  BBBB

2 hours ago, rick said:

ASCII art needs to make a come-back. I like your work!

Thank you ? not done by hand ya know! A Sublime3 extension thing.

3 hours ago, wbmnfktr said:

Btw. I really like the "letter art" in the source code.

lol, it was auto generated amigo, it's called ASCII Decorator.

3 hours ago, wbmnfktr said:

Clicky Analytics or even a self-hosted Matomo

Today I Learned: Matomo was once Piwik, I used to use Piwik back in the day. I would rather run that than Google Analytics: self hosted is a better solution for me ? thank buddy

44 minutes ago, OrganizedFellow said:

Thank you ? not done by hand ya know! A Sublime3 extension thing.

It's not much, but it's honest work!

44 minutes ago, OrganizedFellow said:

Today I Learned: Matomo was once Piwik, I used to use Piwik back in the day. I would rather run that than Google Analytics: self hosted is a better solution for me ? thank buddy

Matomo is really nice and with its new Tag Manager really powerful. So better set a timer or you will play with it for hours!