FormBuilder add value into field before send

Chris B

Hi,

I'm using FormBuilder for a front-end form. I have a "postulate_job" parameter corresponding to $page->id where is this form.
This field is intentionally not displayed in the embed. When, I send the form, I will send the value to this field. Is it possible ?

Thx ?

Screenshot at Oct 11 09-04-14.png

Screenshot at Oct 11 09-05-49.png

Screenshot at Oct 11 09-06-33.png

@Chris B there are a couple of ways.

1. The most secure... use a hook to add the value to the FB after submit (or whatever hook works for you best). See https://processwire.com/store/form-builder/hooks/

2. In your template, use the options array to populate the page id into a hidden field that's rendered but not displayed, eg:

$forms->embed ('my-form', array('postulate_job' => $page->id));

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Chris B said:

Hi,

I'm using FormBuilder for a front-end form. I have a "postulate_job" parameter corresponding to $page->id where is this form.
This field is intentionally not displayed in the embed. When, I send the form, I will send the value to this field. Is it possible ?

Thx ?

Moderators Note:  Form Builder has a specialized VIP Support Forum  where you are more likely to get help and support for your issues with Form Builder.  If you don't have access to this area, please send a PM to @ryan (the module's creator and maintainer).  

• Thanks 1