SEO Meta Title and Description Error

NehaPillai

Hello Everyone, I was trying to update SEO meta title, description and meta keywords for my website in Process Wire CMS but it saving in the backend but it is not reflecting on my website, Please help me regarding this error. Please find below attached screen shot for your ref. TIA.

Screenshot (16).png

Screenshot (20).png

Hard to tell why this isn't working as expected without knowing about the whole setup and your templates.

Either the template doesn't contain any code to show the description or the site is cached.

Who built that site? Maybe they can take a look into it. We can almost only guess.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Look, if you don't have enough experience to understand this problem, I would advise you to learn a little about how to use sites and their structure. Moreover, if you want to make your site popular and readable, then you should go to ppc liverpool . Because they can advise both beginners and professionals. And also do all the hard work for you and even promote your business. Therefore, it will certainly not be superfluous to go to them, and then you will see. Just in our time, any knowledge is worth its weight in gold and rarely anyone will advise you for free. Good luck to you!

Be careful, it could damage really bad your website. I've done this mistake and now I have lost my website forever with all data in it, fortunately I had a spare site, in case this broke. With this one I decided to give some money for a professional search engine optimization provided by a steady company on the market. My choice after all my choice fell on the malaysian seo which is one of the best in this field. They did an amazing job in getting to the top my site, and as well they had a service like "web design" that I bought as well because I needed some refreshment to the site. I hope I helped you somehow by sharing this with all of you