Jump to content
Peter Troeger

Help with update from 2.7.2 to 3.0.123

Recommended Posts

Hello 🙂

After upgrading to 3.0.123 from 2.7.2 (I replaced the wire folder, index.php and .htaccess I get this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get() on null in site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/modules/ProcessBatcher/ProcessBatcher.module:58 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: ProcessBatcher::getModuleInfo() #1 dev/wire/core/Modules.php(2568): call_user_func(Array) #2 wire/core/Modules.php(2844): ProcessWire\Modules->getModuleInfoInternal('ProcessBatcher', '\\') #3 dev/wire/core/Modules.php(1036): ProcessWire\Modules->getModuleInfo('ProcessBatcher') #4 dev/wire/core/Modules.php(848): ProcessWire\Modules->loadModule('...', '...', Array, Array) #5 wire/core/Modules.php(369): ProcessWire\Modules->load('...') #6 wire/core/ProcessWire.php(395): ProcessWire\Modules->init() #7 wire in site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/modules/ProcessBatcher/ProcessBatcher.module on line 58 

When I disable template and file compilation, I get

Fatal Error: Class 'Textformatter' not found (line 17 of site/modules/TextformatterMakeLinks.module)

I added this to all my template files

<?php namespace ProcessWire;

And am not sure where to go from here 🙂

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Peter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are all your modules up to date and compatible with ProcessWire 3.x?

You can clear the compiled files cache - can be found at the bottom of your module page - and try again.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started anew, and the batch processor module was a problem.

But now my login isn't working. I log in, in my log files I see a successful login, but The login page just reloads without a message.
When entering wrong input details, I get the correct error message.

Any ideas? 🙂

Thank you!
Peter

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A totally fresh installation or new try/rework of your existing site?

If it's not a fresh installation you could try this:

  • delete session files /site/assets/sessions
  • delete cached/compiled files in site/assets/cache/FileCompiler

Check if both instances - old and new - have the same userAuthSalt value in their config.php.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for your ideas. I tried it after deleting sessions and file compiler, but I still have the same problem.

User salt is identical on both sites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you develop on your local machine or on a remote server?

Maybe your problem is similar to this one - if you are working on a remote server:

And you have to disable - for the time you update and develop - some security features aka fingerprinting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for your help. That was not the problem, but it pointed me in the right direction. The problem was my stupidity 😄

I hat $config->sessionAllow = true; set in config. And while it didn't make a problem in 2.6., but it did make on locally in the upgraded version. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...