Modules Manager 2 beta - easily download, install, update, uninstall and configure ProcessWire modules

dotnetic

• 2 months later...

Big fan of the implementation of this. I was still using soma's Module Manager with a quick hacky fix for the lack of pagination support.

I am having an issue, however - when selecting the "Show All" category, it just shows nothing. Permanently. From what I can tell, it's not even sending an XHR request which is probably part of the problem. ? (For reference, I'm using PW version 3.0.158 dev) If that could be fixed, it would basically be perfect, imo.

Edit: And I do agree with @Peter Knight about using a select rather than radio, and "Active" and "Inactive" seem to have more obvious meanings than "show only uninstalled", imo.

Edited by awesomolocity
  • Like 1

Hi @awesomolocity. The XHR request is only being made once on loading the module, and not when changing what to show. If you select "Show all" make sure, that nothing is selected in the "Search for module" field.
If a category is selected "Show all" means to show all modules in this category.