ryan

Weekly update for September 13, 2019

No blog post this week because I don’t have anything new or interesting to write about just yet (unless you like to hear about repairing fridges and clothes dryers). But I’ve been focused primarily on completing the FormBuilder updates that I mentioned in last week’s blog post, and it’s looking very good, though I’ve still got a little further to go with it. When it comes to multi-page forms, I’m trying to cover all of the exceptional cases where sessions expire, cookies clear, etc., and want to make sure a form-in-progress continues to work through all these situations. Multi-page forms can be potentially long and people can invest lots of time in them (relative to regular forms), so trying to make it all as resilient as possible. This takes lots of time developing and testing, so that’s what I’ve been doing. I’ll be doing some of that next week too, though also have been planning to dig back into the core issues repo and start working through some of those in preparation for a new master version this Fall. Hope you all have a great weekend!

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, ryan said:

unless you like to hear about repairing fridges and clothes dryers

Well... there is enough space in the forums for a DIY section. 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, ryan said:

unless you like to hear about repairing fridges and clothes dryers

Code freeze? 🙂

• Haha 3