icapturemylife.pl - photo blog

7Studio

Hi Folks,

this is a bit older project but i thought that I will share it with you - https://icapturemylife.pl/

icml.thumb.png.97c6b197c8d44be591e8e612be9718cb.png

About 2 years ago one of my friends and clients asked me to build a personal photography blog for himslef.

In a day life Mariusz is a professional volleyball player, but in his spare time as an amateur photographer he loves taking pictures and learning about photography.

Technically, the site was built from scratch with core PW functionalities, the only module used here is Ryan's "login - register" module - to avoid time-consuming comment moderation, we decided to allow comments only for registered users.

In general, the blog is quite simple, but it was real fun to build it with PW!

I hope you like it ?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, wbmnfktr said:

That's great! ?

Have you thought about using .webp support to speed the site up even more?

@wbmnfktr thanks a lot!

At the time when this site was finished (2 years ago) there was no support for a .webpm in the core so it wasn't even considered ?

The goal here was to provide a good quality of images, even by sacrificing loading speed a bit.

Of course there is always a place for improvements, still even here without supporting .webpm, but

at the moment the blog is living it's own life and there is no planned changes. Who knows maybe in future ?

Thanks again!