Formbuilder GCal addon for existing website

BFD Calendar

We're looking for someone who can make an addon for our website using Formbuilder and publishing the pages to a Google Calendar instantly.

The use is a setup for laser reservations for a modelbuilding lab, see www.mekano.info to have a bit of an idea. On the 'calendar' page you'll find a linked Google calendar that lists all events per day. These events are now all added by staff members in a shared Google calendar. Underneath the calendar is a list of recent use of our lasercutters, generated by a form where user, machine and start time are entered and duration is calculated by editing that form. I have a likely form to add a reservation to enter user, machine and time/date but we want them to go into our shared Google calendar 'immediately'. If you look at early June in the calendar you can see how it should look like.

I know there are simple solutions to make this happen but haven't figured a working out.

We want Google calendar so all our staff can subscribe and see the calendar on all their devices. On the other hand we want to keep a list of students who made reservations because at some point they are limited.

If you're interested I can give you a login to see a bit more behind the curtains. Part of the website is public for students and guests, quite a few functional pages are only visible when you're logged in.

What do you want to know? We have about 1800 students, about 350 have attended a Lasercutting Workshop. Between Jan-Jun 2019 there were over 800 laser sessions on two machines. Eventually the reservation system can be extended to two CNC machines and one 3D printer. As soon as someone makes a reservation - only by staff at our desk, not by students online - it should show up on the calendar so we know a slot is taken. Reservations are standard one hour ex 9-10 or 15-16 etc.

Ideally the form also checks if the student has attended a workshop and if the slot for that machine is free for a given time/date.

Hi, 

I have checked the requirement to sync the google calendar with the website form. Once the form is added the entry by staff member then that entry will be added as event on google calendar as well as it will show on the google calendar on the site.

I have also checked the site and calendar page where google calendar is displaying and laser also. 

I have feq queries :- 

1.Only need to create event on google calendar as the staff member submit the form?
2.Please provide login detail to see the form.

Thanks

Troy