Simple One Time Donation form

I'm developing a site where the client wants a one time donation form with Mollie payment integration.

I've been using PW for about 3 years now (and of course loving it ?), but have absolutely no experience with any form of webshop functionality and after a full day of googling around I find myself utterly stuck in how to make this happen...

Is there anyone out there that could point me in a direction of the simplest solution possible? I really don't want to, nor am i capable right now, to be developing a fully fledged webshop for this small feature on this particularly site ?, so any help is greatly appreciated! 

And talking about "shop features" there's https://www.padloper.pw/ But I'm guessing you'll still have to do some dev work. 

There's also this module to compliment padloper: https://modules.processwire.com/modules/payment-mollie/

What you mean with "simplest solution"? For me simplest would be a payment button with an input to indicate quantity and that's it. But don't know if you want to save as orders, accounts, etc. 

Mollie has a service called Plink for that purpose. You can create one-time-payment links for free or reusable payment links for 0,25€ per payment (plus transaction fees). You have the option to let the user choose the amount or you can define the amount via url segments:

link removed --> description = PW-Demo, amount = 5€, will redirect after payment to this forum topic

So the easiest would be to create a simple form where you let the user choose the amount (if necessary), after submit you send the user to the plink endpoint and if you want you can redirect the user back to your website after payment (that costs again 0,25€ per payment).

PS: As @dragan mentioned paypal donate buttons are even simpler (or links as shown in my signature)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bernhard said:

Mollie has a service called Plink for that purpose. You can create one-time-payment links for free or reusable payment links for 0,25€ per payment (plus transaction fees). You have the option to let the user choose the amount or you can define the amount via url segments:

https://useplink.com/payment/THH3bbdKuUrsdtFrdwVA/EUR5 --> description = PW-Demo, amount = 5€, will redirect after payment to this forum topic

So the easiest would be to create a simple form where you let the user choose the amount (if necessary), after submit you send the user to the plink endpoint and if you want you can redirect the user back to your website after payment (that costs again 0,25€ per payment).

This feels like exactly what i was looking for actually! thank you so much. Also don't understand how i even missed that ?

4 minutes ago, dragan said:

The most simple is probably a Paypal button.

i agree, but the client wants all the payment methods that Mollie provides.