Export Site Profile incl. ready.php ?

dragan

Is it by design that a site/ready.php is not included when creating a new site profile? Is it possible to include it with a hook? Or are there any security thoughts? (I don't want to redistribute it in public, it's just so I have my own boilerplate)

1 hour ago, Robin S said:

Ryan's ProcessExportProfile module includes ready.php in the exported files.

Can't confirm this. Just moved 2 sites/profiles from local to another instance. Neither of them had ready.php, init.php or finished.php in the created profile ZIPs.

9 minutes ago, wbmnfktr said:

in the created profile ZIPs

I always use the "Server directory" option because I'm using the profiles locally and so there's no point in an extra zipping/unzipping stage. So could be a bug with the ZIP export option.

• Like 3

I tried the module after reading this thread, using Server Directory method, and had a problem because ready.php *was* included. The installer complained about a hook I use to process submissions to a FormBuilder form: "Call to a member function addHookAfter() on null ", where the call is

$forms->addHookAfter('FormBuilderProcessor::render', function($e)

Temporarily renaming ready.php in the profile and resetting it after installation got me where I wanted to be. It's very useful to install a ready-made set of modules like this.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, kp52 said:

It's very useful to install a ready-made set of modules like this.

If that's your goal you should maybe have a look at PW Kickstart, especially this reply:  https://processwire.com/talk/topic/18166-processwire-kickstart/?do=findComment&comment=187284

It's a lot more flexible than site profiles (spoiler: I don't like them ?)...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1