Deploying to live server

Typografics

Good morning everyone,

For years we have been working with Processwire and TWIG template engine. However, now for one client when I try to deploy its website to their live environment, errors keep showing up once we a twig view will be set.

We tried changing the server specs, but there does not seem to be a problem.  On our local and testing environment everything works perfectly, but as soon as we put the website on the live environment, these errors keep showing up. We think there might be a problem with the writing permissions of the server.

We can access the backend without any problems, but the frontend will not show up. I put writing permissions on the assets and modules folders. Is there anything else we can do? I also added a screenshot of the server specs.

I hope you can help us figure this out.

1380876025_Screenshot2019-08-25at10_45_39.thumb.png.e245feaefc955bcc3fc133ca0a0dae11.png

Screenshot 2019-08-25 at 11.03.32.png

I'm not 100% sure, (but think so), if you will get better support when posting this into a dedicated Twig Thread, if there is any. Unfortunately I don't know anything in regard of twig. But there are modules available for twig template engines and when posting there, it may reach more users of twig, if they have set notify for new posts in that thread.

• Like 2

You see that there is an error in strings.php: The view variable is not set, and you try to modify a property of an object that isn't there.

The view variable is available after the TemplateEngineFactory module is loaded. And make sure that in the settings of TemplateEngineFactory "API variable to interact with the view" is set to "view". So maybe you have to change the load order when strings.php is included.

• Like 2