ttttim

asmSelect add new items to top

Is there a way to add a (new or existing) page to the top of the asmSelect list? By default they're added at the bottom. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Leftfield
      Hi,

First, this is production realestate site, big one. So please, if any chanse to fix this without touching database, it would be great

I have field "pstatus" as a PageReference,
      In the tree under Status as children:
      sold unavailable paused In the template "property" I have dropdown were I choose: empty (nothing); sold; unavailable or paused. If you do not choose anything, property will have active selling status.

I need help sorting property template in this order: show all empty and than show all sold.

1031 is Status, parent of the sold unavailable and paused.

$status = $pages->get('1031')->children('sort=pstatus'); $selector[] = "sort=price, pstatus!=$status"; But I got there all except from status. I need to list "sold" too.

• By Harmen
      I want to add a few pages to an AsmSelect Page field inside a repeater using the following code:
      $trialsPage = wire("pages")->get(28422); // Get the page $trialsPage->of(false); $newTrial = $ordersPage->trial_repeater_orders->getNewItem(); // Add item to repeater foreach ($selectedProducts as $selectedProduct){ $productPage = $pages->get("template=product, reference=$selectedProduct"); $newTrial->trial_selected_products->add($productPage); } $newTrial->save(); $trialsPage->save(); However, when I check the page where the field is located it doesn't have the new values as expected. The selected pages exist, the field is in the right location, made sure that the output formatting is turned off: $page->of(false); But it still doesn't work with a variable. No matter what I try, it doesn't work.
      It only works when I replace $selectedProduct with a hardcoded string. Am I doing something wrong here?
    • By j__
      On a site that lists events, I am using a repeater field 'event_time', which contains two Inputfield Time fields 'event_time_start' and 'event_time_end'. Some events take place multiple times, others just once. Here's an example for the data structure:
      event1 title: First Event event_time (1): event_time_start: 08:00 event_time_end: 09:00 event2 title: Second Event event_time (1): event_time_start: 08:00 event_time_end: 09:00 event_time (2): event_time_start: 14:00 event_time_end: 18:00 event3 title: Third Event event_time (1): event_time_start: 07:00 event_time_end: 09:30 First, I'd like to generate a list of all events, sorted by event_time_start, with every repeater item added as an actual event (similar to a SQL JOIN clause). The desired output would be:
      07:00-09:30 Third Event 08:00-09:00 First Event 08:00-09:00 Second Event 14:00-18:00 Second Event A selector like
      $pages->find('template=event,event_time.event_time_start!=,sort=event_time.event_time_start'); would only return each event page once:
      07:00-09:30 Third Event 08:00-09:00 First Event 08:00-09:00 Second Event without
      14:00-18:00 Second Event Is there a possible alteration of the selector to take all different occurrences into account?
      Also I'd like to filter for events taking place in the morning, using a selector like:
      $pages->find('template=event,event_time.event_time_start>=06:00,event_time.event_time_start<=12:00,sort=event_time.event_time_start'); However, this would only return each 'event' page, which then contains also the afternoon version of event2.
      While I have the impression these are rather simple tasks, I struggle finding a selector-based solution to it. In this example on opening times are some similarities, but it does not deal with multiple occurrences. I'd appreciate your ideas to it.
    • By dragan
      I am trying to create an input field type InputfieldPageListSelectMultiple in a module, but for some reason, it doesn't quite work as expected...
      (abbreviated) code:
      $this->addHookAfter('ProcessPageLister::renderResults', function ($event) { $out = ''; if(wire('page')->id === 1224) { // the particular Lister instance page id $form = wire('modules')->get("InputfieldForm"); $field = wire('modules')->get("InputfieldPageListSelectMultiple"); $field->attr('name+id', 'current_selection'); $field->attr('class', 'InputfieldAsmSelect'); $field->label = 'Your current selection'; $field->derefAsPage = FieldtypePage::derefAsPageOrNullPage; // this part works - $total is taken from a session variable if($total) { $sel = $total["selector"]; $myPages = wire('pages')->findIDs($sel); foreach($myPages as $k=>$v) { $field->attr('value', $v, wire('pages')->get($v)->title); } } $form->append($field); $myForm = $form->render(); $event->return = $myForm; } }); What I get is this:

I can't drag and drop, the layout is not correct (trashcan should be on the right), and I also can't delete. Furthermore, I see a textinput with the page IDs underneath. Why?
      Oh, and also: the first item is "Label" o_O
      I've googled, and looked at Ryan's code, but I guess I'm missing important stuff.
      (if you're wondering: I'm trying to do a little proof of concept that would (partly) solve this question here)

• By Michael Steinmann
      Hello everyone,
      i guess my php knowledge is not good enough to find a solution for the following problem:
      I'm building a website where i have projects. Each project has tags like "webdesign, responsive, cms, print, flyer" etc. At the end of a project i want to recommend other projects, which have similar tags. I want to limit the recommendations to three other projects sorted by the hightest amount of same tags.
      This is how far i got:
      I'm using
      <?php $interessantes = $pages->find("tags=$page->tags, id!=$page->id"); ?> to find other projects with the same tags, excluding the page i'm already on.
      Then i'm using three foreach-functions to go through the projects i found, the tags they have and compare them with the tags of the project i'm looking at. If i have two identical tags, i count up a variable.
      <?php // Projects i have found foreach($interessantes as $interessant): $i = 0; // Tags of the projects i have found foreach($interessant->tags as $tag): // Tags of the project i'm looking at foreach($page->tags as $tagreferenz): if($tag == $tagreferenz): $i++; endif; endforeach; endforeach; endforeach; ?> You can see what it looks like in the screenshot with a bit of HTML. I marked the tags of the current project green and the identical tags of other projects red with the amount of hits below. So in this example i would want to have three projects with three similar tags and get rid of those with only two and one.

I guess i have to put my pages into an array (with the number of hits?), sort them and echo them with "limit=3"? Unfortunately i have no idea how to do this. You probably have an even better/shorter solution. Links to other topics are welcome to and i'll try to get my head around it.
      If you need further explanation, i'll try my best.
      Best regards