lenoir

Datepicker Year Range not Displaying the Past Years

Hi,

I've setup a date field with a date picker. I set it with a range of "-10:+10" for the years, but for some obscure reason (to me), instead of showing years from 2009 to 2029, it shows the coming 20 years (2019 - 2039). 

Am I missing a preference somewhere?

It behaves correctly if I leave the field "range" empty… But as soon as I enter some value such as "-30:+20" (as in the example), it starts counting at the current year… 

26 minutes ago, lenoir said:

But as soon as I enter some value such as "-30:+20" (as in the example), it starts counting at the current year…

It's working as expected for me. You're not including the quote marks around the value by any chance are you?

33 minutes ago, lenoir said:

I set it with a range of "-10:+10" for the years

If -10:+10 is actually the value you want you can leave the setting empty because that is the default.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Robin S said:

It's working as expected for me. You're not including the quote marks around the value by any chance are you?

If -10:+10 is actually the value you want you can leave the setting empty because that is the default.

Actually… I was. Doh. Can't believe I oversaw that. 🤯

Thanks a lot 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.