Weekly update for August 9, 2019

ryan

Just a quick update this week. I’ve got a good post in the works that I thought I’d have ready for today, but didn’t have quite enough time to finish it, so going to save it for next week. Though there's a module that's part of the post, and since it is ready, I've posted it below. We’ll look at ProcessWire 3.0.138 next week as well. 

I do have a couple of non-core updates to mention this week though. First is that I’ve released a new Textformatter module that converts any image references in your CKEditor/textarea fields to WEBP images on-the-fly as pages are rendered. If you are implementing WEBP on your site, you’ll find that the images placed in rich text fields are the most tricky ones to serve as WEBP, so this module takes care of that task for you. It's in the modules directory or at GitHub: https://github.com/ryancramerdesign/TextformatterWebpImages 

I’ve also released new development versions of the ListerPro and Export CSV modules, both of which are available to subscribers in the ListerPro support board. Some of the new features are actually built into the core, but currently only utilized by ListerPro. There’s quite a bit of new stuff, so there’s also an ~18 minute screencast that walks you through them, which can also be found in the ListerPro board. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1