Select one image from images field.

elabx

Awesome! Thanks @dragan! Great start!

Though I am thinking of something a lot less complex. I think I might just build it myself because I'd rather build upon the existing image field markup so I can upload right then and there. Plan is:

• Add a "select icon" to the image thumb. 
  • Save the selection through AJAX in page. Maybe with the brand new meta API.

Probably this is a very personal requirement, but I plan to open this page in a pw-modal window, select the image and send back the image url in the event message. Do you think this is possible?

14 hours ago, elabx said:

I plan to open this page in a pw-modal window, select the image and send back the image url in the event message. Do you think this is possible?

Sure, why not? Perhaps you don't even need a module for this. Just some custom HTML with an anchor .pw-modal which opens your page. With one of the three "runtime markup" modules that would be easy to do, I guess: https://processwire.com/talk/topic/21982-rockmarkup-inputfield-to-easily-include-any-phphtmljscss-in-the-pw-admin/ (this is the latest one of this kind, afaik).

Is your general goal to have something like a central image library for often-used assets?

• Like 1