vwatson

ProcessWireUpgrade Not Showing Core Upgrade Options

I have the ProcessWireUpgrade module installed. I can see installed and latest versions for modules - like Form Builder and DatabaseBackups, but none of the core options are listed.

I manually upgraded this site from 3.0.98 to 3.0.123. Those options weren't visible before. I thought that upgrade might make them appear, but I still don't see them.

This is on a client's hosting, Network Solutions, so it's not the normal hosting I use with PW. With debug on, I see the following warning. I don't know if that's relevant at all.

Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/site/modules/ProcessWireUpgrade/ProcessWireUpgradeCheck.module on line 336

I like the convenience of using that module to upgrade a site, rather than doing it manually. So I'd like to figure out what is happening here. 

In the modules section, go to the bottom of the page and click the "clear compiled files" button. This should (hopefully) re-create the module caches.

Tried that, but still get the warning.

Attached a screen capture of what is included when I go to the upgrade page. On every other site I've used pw on, I see the core upgrades, but not on this one.

pwire.jpg

Did you try to manually delete all the contents of site/assets/cache/FileCompiler/ ?

What does it say for System Version at /processwire/module/edit?name=SystemUpdater ?  Mine say's 17.  Maybe you can change that to something lower and log out and then log back in?