Forum 502 Bad Gateway

louisstephens

Not really sure where to post this, but I routinely receive a 502 Bad Gateway with the forums after I refresh. If I refresh after the error, the forum loads but the sidebar widget with "latest" posts is gone and just the user list is there. After a 2nd refresh, it loads normally. Has anyone else experienced this issue before or is the forum just being stubborn for me.

32 minutes ago, Sergio said:

worldwide that last half an hour.

It was quite a bit longer. I've had people post about it on twitter since yesterday evening my time (like ~16h ago).

But I'm not aware that processwire.com or the forum would be served through cloudflare and couldn't find any hints in request header as well so I doubt this is the problem. 

2 hours ago, LostKobrakai said:

It was quite a bit longer. I've had people post about it on twitter since yesterday evening my time (like ~16h ago).

But I'm not aware that processwire.com or the forum would be served through cloudflare and couldn't find any hints in request header as well so I doubt this is the problem. 

I had one of my sites affected and Cloudflare implemented a fix after this 30 min that fixed it. But there were remaining things to fix after that. The site is hosted in the US and accessed it in Portugal.

Not sure then why ProcessWire.com was affected.