Edit page: Call to undefined function wire()

rooofl

Hello, when I try to edit some of the older pages of my website, the admin page returns the following error:

Fatal Error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function wire() in /home/rbastide/externe/usemodify/wire/modules/Inputfield/InputfieldPage/InputfieldPage.module(305) : eval()'d code:4
Stack trace:
#0 /home/rbastide/externe/usemodify/wire/modules/Inputfield/InputfieldPage/InputfieldPage.module(305): eval()
#1 /home/rbastide/externe/usemodify/wire/core/Wire.php(383): ProcessWire\InputfieldPage->___findPagesCode(Object(ProcessWire\Page))
#2 /home/rbastide/externe/usemodify/wire/core/WireHooks.php(733): ProcessWire\Wire->_callMethod('___findPagesCod...', Array)
#3 /home/rbastide/externe/usemodify/wire/core/Wire.php(442): ProcessWire\WireHooks->runHooks(Object(ProcessWire\InputfieldPage), 'findPagesCode', Array)
#4 /home/rbastide/externe/usemodify/wire/modules/Inputfield/InputfieldPage/InputfieldPage.module(359): ProcessWire\Wire->__call('findPagesCode', Array)
#5 /home/rbastide/externe/usemodify/wire/core/Wire.php(383): ProcessWire\InputfieldPage->___getSelectablePages(Object(ProcessWire\Page))
#6 /home/rbastide/externe/usemod (line 4 of /home/rbastide/externe/usemodify/wire/modules/Inputfield/InputfieldPage/InputfieldPage.module(305) : eval()'d code)

This error message was shown because: you are logged in as a Superuser. Error has been logged.

I have no idea how to solve it, as apparently, this is not related to my template directory.

[Edit]: I think I remember having changing something a while ago, a hook maybe, to make the page fields relations both way. Now it doesn’t work and the problem above appears when I create relations between some pages. I am stuck because I can’t change those relations in the admin edition page.