MarcoPLY

PlayWood - The boards joint system

Hi everyone,
a year ago we had put online a first version of our website, which didn't satisfy me much and had several bugs. This year I started working on a complete restyling, both in terms of functionality and graphic. I am very happy with the result obtained. Finally, last week we put this version online that I am proud to show you!

Site EU: https://www.playwood.it/
Site USA: https://www.us.playwood.it/

It is an eCommerce for a small StartUp, the PlayWood, based in Reggio Emilia, Italy.

The site is multilingual, has two areas of purchase and has two levels of registration. Redirectory based on the source IP for the USA customer and preferred language in the browser for the others countries. It has systems for use registration and sending emails dependent on specific actions, like: registration, purchase, request for quotes, information request, etc. Through the API the site communicates with external platforms such as the management software, Mailchimp and other systems to support marketing and company operations. 

The site is constantly evolving, in the future we intend to add new features.

The site was created with these modules:

• Padloper 
  • Login/register
  • Media Library
  • ProCache
  • PayPal Checkout
  • Subscribe to Mailchimp
  • Tracy Debugger
  • Cookie Management Banner
  • Continent and country names
  • ImagePicker Field
  • Map Marker

External libraries:

• Spectre, scss framework
  • Swiper slideshow
  • verlok/lazyload
  • fancybox

Creating this site with ProcessWire represented a moment of strong professional growth. When I started I had little knowledge of some types of language, but Processwire and its APIs give me the ability to easily build pages, manipulate data and integrate any external library easily. Thus, I was able to deepen my knowledge more and more. So I wanted to thank the creators of the cms, who keeps it and who implements it, obviously all the people in the forum for the help they gave me, was very important.

Thank you!

Home

Shop

Shop + Cart popup

Business Shop

Mobile Shop

Projects page

• Like 6

Just had a glance. German umlauts seem to not work:

PrWE7Sz.png

• Like 3

Nice website done @MarcoPLY . The trad in french still show some menu in English. Another issue with the trad is the core phrase from the InputfieldPassword.

Capture2.thumb.PNG.2a02dab52c5e64cedafdd5207d93cefd.PNG

• Like 1

Creating this site with ProcessWire represented a moment of strong professional growth.  When I started I had little knowledge of some types of language, but Processwire and its APIs give me the ability to easily build pages, manipulate data and integrate any external library easily. Thus, I was able to deepen my knowledge more and more.

Ah, the early days of discovering ProcessWire and enjoying the constant feedback loops of development bliss.

This is a great site.  I love seeing PW + ecommerce.

• Like 3

Here is a screenshot of the images not loading from my iPad.  I also checked on a computer, both chrome and safari.

609C5252-AF1F-437F-8D39-FEFC1A633395.png

• Like 1

@gmclelland thank you very much.

I can see this error only if I connect with a proxy. Maybe a cache problem, I reset ProCache and now the images also load with the proxy. However, if I connect directly the upload problem is gone and the filter tag works.
Anyway thank you very much I will continue to do tests to solve the problem.

@flydev I completely forgot about this possibility! thank you very much, I use it immediately.