about site speed and PRO CACHE module

Hi, thanks to this google service we can measure the speed of the site:

https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/intl/it-it/feature/testmysite

Now, I test my site and many processwire sites, ok, but is there a processwire site where the PRO CACHE plug-in is installed, to test its actual improvements?

Normally, the speed of the processwire is 1.9 s (with 4g).
If I install a module like MarkupSiteMap, my processwire speed is 2.2 seconds (with 4g).
If I install a module like AllMinify, my processwire speed is 3.2 seconds (with 4g).
If I uninstall processwire and I create a static site, my site speed is 1.4 s (with 4g).

If I had a site where PRO CACHE is definitely installed, I could see the progress before eventually buying the module ...

Thank you...

Well... you can't really compare any other ProcessWire site with ProCache to your site.

So... let's go another way here to find out if ProCache is even necessary in your case.

1. Are there more than 100 visitors per hour?
  2. Are there heavy or large peaks of visitors?
  3. Do you have to query lots and lots of data on each page load?

Then ProCache is probably a good choice. 

You could also use and try template cache and wire cache, which are both quite good actually, and precompile and minify every CSS and JS before using it. With those two tools can easily optimize a ProcessWire site to a certain level and boost performance/speed even without ProCache.

ProCache is an awesome tool but even with it enabled you can build slow sites. And the other way around of course.

• Thanks 1