• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By brdje
      Greetings,

I've created a product database which all use the template product.php and are published on the website.
      I'm trying to create an overview table with pagination of all the products, but using $pages->get does not return an object, only the object title.
      $products = $pages->get("template=product, limit=10"); This returns 10 strings in the frontend but not the object. When looping over the result set to get product fields, i get the following error:
      Notice: Trying to get property 'title' of non-object

Because the product database is fairly large, i've added a pagination using the same query and this does return all the pages, but i can't click on the links that the paginator renders.
      $results = $pages->find("template=product, limit=10"); if($results->getTotal() > 10) { echo $results->renderPager(array( "nextItemLabel" => "Volgende", "previousItemLabel" => "Vorige", "currentItemClass" => 'active' )); }
      I've added the option in the template to allow page numbers. When i navigate to the link manually, i still end up seeing the 10 first products.

I've tried changing several settings around, but i'm a bit stuck on how to resolve these issues. Do you have any advice what I need to adjust?
      Thanks in advance for your feedback.

• By Peter Troeger
      Hello Community 🙂
      Has anyone ever tried having multiple elements on one page that get their info with $pages->find('selector, limit=n') and tried using pagination on one of these elements without effecting the other?
      I have a slider on a page where I display content with pagination. But when I go to page two, the slider content also goes to page two, which I don't want it to do 🙂
      Any tips are greatly appreciated!
      Thanks!
      -Peter
    • By Peter Troeger
      Hello 🙂
      I have set up pagination on a mulitlanguage site.
      I've done this before, but this time I have a problem I can't solve.
      Pagination is activated on 'parent-template' and 'child-template' just to be sure 🙂
      This is my code:
      $children = $page->children('limit=1'); foreach($children as $child) { $title = $child->title; echo $title; } echo $children->renderPager(); The navigation is output correctly and the link look correct as well 'parent-page/page2/'.
      But when I click the link, the site seems to redirect back to 'parent-page/
      Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂
      - Peter
    • By MateThemes
      Hello everyone!
      I have a problem with pagination. I have following code:
      <div class="uk-section"> <?php $results = $pages->find("template=gallery, limit=10, sort=title"); $pagination = $results->renderPager(); echo $pagination; echo "<ul class='uk-pagination uk-flex-center'>"; foreach($results as $result) { echo "<li><a href='{$result->url}'>{$result->title}</a></li>"; } echo "</ul>"; echo $pagination; ?> </div> Which works fine. And this markup results in following html code:
      <div class="uk-section"> <ul class='uk-pagination uk-flex-center'> <li> <a href='/galerie-bisheriger-projekte/'>Galerie bisheriger Projekte</a> </li> <li> <a href='/galerie-bisheriger-projekte/galerie-1/'>galerie-1</a> </li> </ul> </div> But instead of "Galerie bisheriger Projekte" and "galerie-1" I want to have a number.
      And as last question, how can I add a previous and next button?
      Thanks for your help!
    • By Liam88
      Hi all,
      Quick question as I haven't found anything from my Googling. 
      I have a blog on the site which utilises pagination. On the standard blog page I have a custom header which has featured posts.
      Below that I then have recent posts like mosts blogs.
      Now if i click to page two or three I want the header to disappear and just show a continuation of the standard posts.
      I'm not sure how to go about this so any direction would be helpful.
      Thanks