Need Padloper Developping DE or Engl. or French

Jeannette

Hello, I have a wonderful webshop with lovely skills here : cheval-ami.fr
I need some support sometimes to make sure that everything is nice and up to date.
We want to improve the integration of Paypal, Stripe, DHL ... create personal accounts for our clients, keep our visual configurateur smooth, include a search enigne and be the nicest shop in the equine industry. We are a start up and very much interested in a long time, kind and friendly relationship without any stress, but good support in case of urgency. 
We speak english, german and french. We a have our own designer aware of ProcessWire. We could meet in hamburg or Paris.
Contact: mail@cheval-ami.fr or +33 626 22 1000 or +49 170 20 28 215
Thank you !

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jeannette said:

Hello, I have a wonderful webshop with lovely skills here : cheval-ami.fr
I need some support sometimes to make sure that everything is nice and up to date.
We want to improve the integration of Paypal, Stripe, DHL ... create personal accounts for our clients, keep our visual configurateur smooth, include a search enigne and be the nicest shop in the equine industry. We are a start up and very much interested in a long time, kind and friendly relationship without any stress, but good support in case of urgency. 
We speak english, german and french. We a have our own designer aware of ProcessWire. We could meet in hamburg or Paris.
Contact: mail@cheval-ami.fr or +33 626 22 1000 or +49 170 20 28 215
Thank you !

Hello, 

I just sent you a mail please check.

Regards

Troy