Repeater Field Delete Problem

Orkun

Hi Guys

I have a problem with a repeater field. Some weeks ago I had exported a repeater field from a dev installation and then imported it to a live installation. All just had worked fine as I remember (the field was created etc...). But today I got an email from the developer of our customer that he has a problem with two repeater fields. When he had changed the fields of another repeater it has also changed it in the other repeater field (which I had imported some weeks ago). I investigated this further and found out that exporting/importing of repeater fields doesn't work for my version of processwire (we are using 2.7.3) (see https://github.com/processwire/processwire-issues/issues/416). 

So I decided to remove the repeater field and create it again manually on the live enviroment. I could remove the repeater field from the template but I can't delete the repeater field because it is referring to a false repeater template. How can I fix this issue so that I can delete the repeater field?

The "event_dates" repeater field is referring to the "repeater_speciality_adresses" template which is wrong.

1728007998_Bildschirmfoto2019-05-21um16_07_23.thumb.png.03a07aaf17a201b067f09761439b39e5.png

When I try to delete the field I get this error:

1776442816_Bildschirmfoto2019-05-21um16_19_07.png.844b6fe2870b808bef90d29a86d11f5d.png

Do I need to manually remove the field from the db? What do I exactly need to do?

Kind Regards
Orkun