• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mithlesh
      Changing it to null
    • By Mithlesh
      Hi, I have one URL - writerrelocations.com/contact-now/

I have one issue where my header Image is appearing again after the contact form, for your reference:

I have checked my processwire template section where have not added any Image field besides Header Image, attaching the same for the reference:

PLEASE help me to get rid of the image below contact form

Waiting for the swift response!

Thanks

• By Liam88
      Hi all,
      Quick question as I haven't found anything from my Googling. 
      I have a blog on the site which utilises pagination. On the standard blog page I have a custom header which has featured posts.
      Below that I then have recent posts like mosts blogs.
      Now if i click to page two or three I want the header to disappear and just show a continuation of the standard posts.
      I'm not sure how to go about this so any direction would be helpful.
      Thanks
    • By VeiJari
      Hello, our customer doesn't like the fact that they have to first add a title and then add the other info in the form. Therefore, we've enabled the way to skip this by making a temporary file before saving.
      But the problem is that by using module schedulepages in this piece of code in the module:  
      if (!$page->isNew() && $page->publishable() && $page->isChanged('status') && $page->is(Page::statusUnpublished) && $page->publish_from) {
                  $this->session->error($this->_("“Publish From Date” field was cleared to prevent the page from being unintentionally re-published on the next Lazy Cron run."));
                  $page->publish_from = null;
                  $page->save('publish_from');
              }
      it fires even with the temporary file and therefore after first save it resets the publish_from field. Is there a way to check if template is temporary, or something along those lines?
      One solution is just to ask the customer to first save the form after adding a title, but I don't see that as a good solution.
    • By angelo, italy
      Hi guys... I love pw!
      I'm trying to update a template of the multilanguagge website. I created a field, i called it "headimage" and I added it to the home template. .. . But I can t see any image!!! Where is the issue??
      Thanks
      my friends